Coaching will help you focus and explore areas of yourself that you share with no one else
Unburdening yourself can be an incredible feeling of freedom
Find out if you need coaching by answering the following questions. Then count your “yes” answers and see where you stand:
1-3 Keep doing what you’re doing. You’ve got that CEO/owner touch!
4-6 A periodic check-in will help keep your priorities straight. Leadership skills can always improve
7-9 Regular coaching sessions will help your leadership, decision making, and keep the most important things first
10-12 Both individual and group coaching will bring out the best in your leadership and owner/CEO skills
>12 Leadership and ownership training will seed growth throughout your organization. Seize the opportunity! Let’s get together ASAP!
1. Are you the president, CEO, founder, owner, managing partner, or chief executive?
2. Are you P&L responsible and the final decision-maker?
3. Do you find it “lonely” at the top?
4. Do you acknowledge a need to grow?
5. Do you get satisfaction helping others?
6. Are you trustworthy and trusting?
7. Are you ambitious? Not just for $ but for life, family, productivity?
8. Are you fun to be with?
9. Is, or do you want, life to be an adventure to be pursued instead of a burden to be endured?
10. Are you coachable?
11. Do you learn from other’s experiences?
12. Are you compassionate?
13. Are you willing to be real?
14. Are you about having conversations that matter?
15. Do you need an outlet to open up to?
16. Do you spend too much time in areas that may not be the best use of your time and talent?
17. Do you worry that your team isn’t as effective as it could be, but not sure how to improve it
18. Do you see growth slowing and you’re not sure how to get it back on track?
19. Do you work as hard as you can, but don’t see the results you expect or know you could achieve?
20. Do you face a specific challenge, but you don’t have anyone to turn to for perspective and insight?
21. Do you know you can get more out of life than you are getting now?